This video is designed to be a no-fluff, to the point walk-through for small business owners looking for financial aid in this trying time.
The information you’ll need for the application is as follows:
- Business Legal Name
- Trade Name (basically your DBA)
- Organization Type (e.g. S Corp, C Corp, LLC, etc.)
- Gross Revenues for February 1, 2019 – January 31, 2020
- Cost of Goods Sold for February 1, 2019 – January 31, 2020
- Basic Business Information (Address, Phone Number, etc.)
- Date Business Established (look on your tax return or your state’s Secretary of State website)
- Business Activity (what your business does)
- Number of Employees as of January 31, 2020
- Business Owner Information (Name, Address, etc.)
- Business Bank Account Information
You can find the application at the following link:
New government programs for small business financial aid are still circling around congress and new information is being provided everyday. To stay up to date on the most recent developments, subscribe to our channel.
As more and more capital is approved to be lent to small businesses, the government will put more and more effort into separating the REAL small businesses from people looking for free money. What does this mean? It means that they are going to be looking at business credit reports as the basis for their decision to approve your business. Make sure that you are putting your best foot forward when presenting your business as a credible entity and avoid seemingly little mistakes that can make or break your odds of getting funding.